Help!?!?!
Ok, what the heck am I doing wrong? I've got tons of pictures to put on this thing, but I can't figure out how to do it. I go to the "add image" icon, browse to find my pic and then upload to blogger. The only problem is when go to preview to make sure it's attached, it doesn't show any pictures. Scoot said he would be able to do it, but can't figure it out either. If anyone can shed light on this....I would appreciate it!! :-)
Anyhoo, I will fill you guys in on the big weekend. Had a great day on Saturday. Gpa Gutzeit was in rare joke telling form. I think sometimes he cracks himself up more than anyone else. He also told me some stories of Dad when he was about 2/3. It was neat to hear some of things! My Gpa's cousin Ron was there too and they were telling me about the wood box contraption that houses had when they were boys. It was pretty cool.
After coffee with Gpa, I met Mason at Happy Joe's in Monti to head up to Mom's. I can't get over how much he's grown up in the past couple of years. It seems like just yesterday that he was born and now he's going to be a SENIOR!!! Man alive do I feel old!! He's such a good kid too. He's actually my movie buddy. Scott hates going to the movie theater, so anytime there's a movie out that I really want to see, I get ahold of Mason and we go. I can watch a totally stupid movie, but once he starts crackin up on it...I start cracking up. We had a really great time at Mom's, had a nice visit. It's really great to be connecting with her!!
When I got home, I got ready for date night!!! The only thing I knew before we left was that we were headed to Dubuque. Scott found out that there was a Red Robin there (it was one of our favorite places to eat in California) and we went there for supper. Then we went to Old Navy and shopped a little bit. By the time we were done, I was exhausted. I ended up falling asleep in the car before we hit 151 to go home! Poor Scoot!! By the time we got home I was revived and we sat up and watched "Two for the Money" (??) with Matthew McCaunaghy(sp?) and Al Pacino. It was pretty good.
We just got back a little bit ago from Central Park. We went there for a BBQ and met Dad and the kids there. It was so much fun. It was a gorgeous day, about 75 degrees, sunny and breezy. Uncle Scott found a Barbie fishing pole for Maddie and proceeded to show her how to cast it. She was so excited and actually got the hang of it really quickly. Pretty soon she was casting it, reeling it in, over and over. It was so cute!
Melinda hadn't gotten the pics of Disneyworld developed yet, so we had to settle for Maddie Moe's rendition. When she gets really excited and really into a story, her hands move faster and faster. hehe Her favorite part was "Small World" and the airplane ride. She said that the airplane went around a big curve and it was really cool!!! She did not like Splash Mountain...Melinda said that she cried the whole way thru it...it was her first ride, so I think that added to the scariness of it. She ended up loving the bigger rides and, by the sounds of it, went on every one they could. She was even really good about standing in lines for rides, which surprised me since she is not the most patient girl in the world! hehe
I took Adyson for our 2 mile walk tonight when we got home. How she manages to pee in every other yard I will never know. hehe
Scott dumped the ice out of our cooler inside the tree ring in the front yard and Adyson laid down in it. I got a couple of pics, but won't be able to show you until we can figure out how to post them. grrrrr
Well, I suppose I should go for now. I'm reading a really good FBI thriller by Catherine Coulter right now. It's the 3rd book of hers I've read and I am addicted!!!! Again if anyone can let us know about the how picture posting thing, I will add some pics to the stories I put in here.
Have a great day!
Anyhoo, I will fill you guys in on the big weekend. Had a great day on Saturday. Gpa Gutzeit was in rare joke telling form. I think sometimes he cracks himself up more than anyone else. He also told me some stories of Dad when he was about 2/3. It was neat to hear some of things! My Gpa's cousin Ron was there too and they were telling me about the wood box contraption that houses had when they were boys. It was pretty cool.
After coffee with Gpa, I met Mason at Happy Joe's in Monti to head up to Mom's. I can't get over how much he's grown up in the past couple of years. It seems like just yesterday that he was born and now he's going to be a SENIOR!!! Man alive do I feel old!! He's such a good kid too. He's actually my movie buddy. Scott hates going to the movie theater, so anytime there's a movie out that I really want to see, I get ahold of Mason and we go. I can watch a totally stupid movie, but once he starts crackin up on it...I start cracking up. We had a really great time at Mom's, had a nice visit. It's really great to be connecting with her!!
When I got home, I got ready for date night!!! The only thing I knew before we left was that we were headed to Dubuque. Scott found out that there was a Red Robin there (it was one of our favorite places to eat in California) and we went there for supper. Then we went to Old Navy and shopped a little bit. By the time we were done, I was exhausted. I ended up falling asleep in the car before we hit 151 to go home! Poor Scoot!! By the time we got home I was revived and we sat up and watched "Two for the Money" (??) with Matthew McCaunaghy(sp?) and Al Pacino. It was pretty good.
We just got back a little bit ago from Central Park. We went there for a BBQ and met Dad and the kids there. It was so much fun. It was a gorgeous day, about 75 degrees, sunny and breezy. Uncle Scott found a Barbie fishing pole for Maddie and proceeded to show her how to cast it. She was so excited and actually got the hang of it really quickly. Pretty soon she was casting it, reeling it in, over and over. It was so cute!
Melinda hadn't gotten the pics of Disneyworld developed yet, so we had to settle for Maddie Moe's rendition. When she gets really excited and really into a story, her hands move faster and faster. hehe Her favorite part was "Small World" and the airplane ride. She said that the airplane went around a big curve and it was really cool!!! She did not like Splash Mountain...Melinda said that she cried the whole way thru it...it was her first ride, so I think that added to the scariness of it. She ended up loving the bigger rides and, by the sounds of it, went on every one they could. She was even really good about standing in lines for rides, which surprised me since she is not the most patient girl in the world! hehe
I took Adyson for our 2 mile walk tonight when we got home. How she manages to pee in every other yard I will never know. hehe
Scott dumped the ice out of our cooler inside the tree ring in the front yard and Adyson laid down in it. I got a couple of pics, but won't be able to show you until we can figure out how to post them. grrrrr
Well, I suppose I should go for now. I'm reading a really good FBI thriller by Catherine Coulter right now. It's the 3rd book of hers I've read and I am addicted!!!! Again if anyone can let us know about the how picture posting thing, I will add some pics to the stories I put in here.
Have a great day!

1 Comments:
It sounds like you are doing everything right, but maybe trying to go too fast. When it is loading, don't do anything else until it says done. Then click done and it should put the pic on the original screen. Sometimes it takes forever though. I hope you can do it because I can't wait to see your pics! :)
By
Rorick Family, at 9:46 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home