

I thought you guys might get a kick out of seeing some pics of Mason. The first one is of him hanging out at our house after my 30th birthday party. The one of him and I is the one taken in Galena, when we were on our way to the triathlon. I still can't get over the fact that he's a senior!!!!!
3 Comments:
Wasn't he just a new born?
By
April, at 9:46 PM
yes...it feels like it sometimes. He's getting ready to get senior pictures taken. I got kind of teary when he was talking about it.It just doesn't seem possible.
By
mgutzeitporter, at 5:49 AM
I'm still having a hard time seeing Macy as old as she is....I still remember her as the towheaded little girl with the raspy voice. Now she's all grown up!!
By
Mel, at 6:43 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home