Saturday


We had a great Saturday!!! Started off the day by sleeping in until 8:30. We had gone to bed around 10, so it was a lot of sleep! hehe
Scott then went up to Brenda's and picked up our neice, Natalie. She spent most of the day with us today. It was so much fun! She just started 1st grade and is just getting to be such a big girl!! We dropped her back off at home around 3:30 and headed up to CR.
We went to Jenny and Kevin Hahn's house for a visit, BBQ and baby spoiling!! It was the first time I had seen Kasia since she was born and man is she cute as a button!!! She had just started a new thing today, by sticking her tongue out of the side of her mouth! Too cute!! I took a couple of pics so everyone could see her and Jen. Jenny is talking about starting her own blog, but I let her know I would post some pics for her in the meantime! ;-) We had such a great visit, talked about high school days, reunions, etc. Can you believe that in only 3 years we'll have our 15th class reunion?!?!?!?!?! Good grief, where did the time go???? Jenny, if you're reading this, thanks again for a great time!!! We must do it again soon!!!
I'm posting this about and hour and a half after my regular bedtime, so that Adyson has some run around time before she goes back in her kennel. (She was pretty spastic when we got home from Jenny and Kevin's!)
I'm hoping for a rainy day tomorrow, so that we can stay at home and veg. We'll see how it goes.....if it's nice we are taking Maddie, Natalie and Nic fishing at Central Park and I will post a few more pics. (I think I'm finally getting the hang of it..hehe) Take care!!

3 Comments:
YES YES YES! I want a blog from Jenny and Kevin too! What a cutie pie! I do miss being able to run around and see old friends. Lucky girls.
By
April, at 9:47 PM
Kasia is a DOLL! :) I hope she starts a blog too! Geez... 15 year reunion!! We are getting old!
By
Rorick Family, at 4:59 PM
You are more than welcome, Melissa! We were so glad you two could come and apologize for it taking us so long in getting you over there!!! Kasia is still sticking out that tongue and doing her 'snorting' trick! You definitely made a new friend that day though as she was hamming it up for you :) Hope to see ya soon! I may need your assistance in this whole blog thing...hope to start it soon!!!
By
Anonymous, at 1:49 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home