TGIF!!!!!!!!
Ok, so now that I have a regular Monday thru Friday job, I can really look forward to the weekend! Then again, I don't remember any Wed/Thurs combination of days off that ever went as fast as Sat/Sun?!?! Why is that?
I just got a call from Scott, who went out with the guys after work today, saying that he's on his way home. One of the guys he works with is leaving, so they took him out for beers. I really should have called some of my friends and gone out for some cocktails, but the thought of being home for a couple of hours with no TV or any other annoying noise sounded awesome!
This weekend should be busy again. Mason and I are heading up to meet Gpa Gutzeit @ the Grove for coffee and to shoot the shit with Gpa and some of his old friends. It's a lot of fun listening to some of the old stories, and, depending on the crowd, we sometimes get to hear some pretty great jokes! I've got one I'm taking that Tonia Barnhart sent to me that CRACKED ME UP!! After the Grove, Mason and I are heading up to Garber, IA...that's where my mom lives. We're going to visit with her for a while and then come back sometime in the afternoon.
I've dropped some pretty big hints to Scott that I would like to have a "date night" Saturday night. Let's see if he's called anyone to make any plans?!?!?! hehe
Sunday we are having lunch here with Dad, Melinda and Maddie, Macy and Mason. Melinda and Maddie get back from Disneyworld tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to Miss Maddie relaying all of the excitement! She called me last Saturday from the airport in CR and said, "Hello Aunt Lissa, it's Maddie Moe. We are at the airport right now.....we're GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!!" She screamed that part....man, that kid cracks me up! She's going to be 5 in October, but she talks like a 12 year old sometimes...it's kind of scary!
I'll take some pictures of my adventures this weekend and have Scoot show me how to put them on this Blog. I'll catch on to it someday. ;-) Well, that's all for now. Have a great day!
I just got a call from Scott, who went out with the guys after work today, saying that he's on his way home. One of the guys he works with is leaving, so they took him out for beers. I really should have called some of my friends and gone out for some cocktails, but the thought of being home for a couple of hours with no TV or any other annoying noise sounded awesome!
This weekend should be busy again. Mason and I are heading up to meet Gpa Gutzeit @ the Grove for coffee and to shoot the shit with Gpa and some of his old friends. It's a lot of fun listening to some of the old stories, and, depending on the crowd, we sometimes get to hear some pretty great jokes! I've got one I'm taking that Tonia Barnhart sent to me that CRACKED ME UP!! After the Grove, Mason and I are heading up to Garber, IA...that's where my mom lives. We're going to visit with her for a while and then come back sometime in the afternoon.
I've dropped some pretty big hints to Scott that I would like to have a "date night" Saturday night. Let's see if he's called anyone to make any plans?!?!?! hehe
Sunday we are having lunch here with Dad, Melinda and Maddie, Macy and Mason. Melinda and Maddie get back from Disneyworld tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to Miss Maddie relaying all of the excitement! She called me last Saturday from the airport in CR and said, "Hello Aunt Lissa, it's Maddie Moe. We are at the airport right now.....we're GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!!!" She screamed that part....man, that kid cracks me up! She's going to be 5 in October, but she talks like a 12 year old sometimes...it's kind of scary!
I'll take some pictures of my adventures this weekend and have Scoot show me how to put them on this Blog. I'll catch on to it someday. ;-) Well, that's all for now. Have a great day!

1 Comments:
Can't wait to see your pics! :) Have fun on your date night too.
By
Rorick Family, at 8:02 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home