Gutzeit/Porter House

Sunday, October 08, 2006

Homecoming







Ok, I am officially old!! hehe Mason had his Homecoming last night. There's a picture of him and his girlfriend, Nikki Zirkelbach at Riverside Gardens. There's also a picture of my step-brother, Travis, and his girlfriend, Megan. The girls were all dressed up and the guys wore jeans w/ button down shirts. Beside the change in outfits, from a '93 Homecoming (hehe) to a '06 Homecoming, the curfews have also changed a lot! Mine was 12:30 on Homecoming night and Mason's was 3am!!! Exactly what do you think kids do from midnight to 3am??? You know darn well it's trouble!! hehe Mason had a great time and got to sleep in until 11:30 this morning.

1 Comments:

  • I CANNOT believe what the girls wear to Homecoming these days! I saw a bunch of Homecoming-bound groups in CR a couple of weeks ago, and they were all in FANCY fomals! They all looked better than we looked when we went to PROM! So, formals for prom, homecoming, honor society; damn- I'm glad I've got boys! I can totally afford jeans and button up shirts! Hehe!

    By Blogger Mel, at 5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home