Gutzeit/Porter House

Monday, October 23, 2006

Weekends...

This picture was taken the weekend before last. Scott and I went with my Aunt Nancy, Uncle Kirk and cousin Molly to Prairie du Chein (sp?). It was such a nice day! This is actually at Pike's Peak...the view was unbelievable!! We were on a search for fall colors and found a few really bright reds in with the trees that had already lost their colors. We walked the whole trail and just had such a great time!

This past weekend I had my Lia Sophia jewelry party. It was a lot of fun. I had a pretty good turnout. Jill Hanna-Weber made it down with one of her friends. I haven't seen her in a little over a year now!

I am really loving this blogging experience. Even though I'm not the greatest in updating mine, it's so nice to see pics and read about friends!!

3 Comments:

  • OMG I FORGOT TO RSVP! I'm so sorry! Jerry and I had a sitter and we went out for our 7th anniversary. I'm sorry I couldn't make it. We STILL have to plan to go out with the other girls!

    By Blogger Mel, at 5:31 AM  

  • You are SO SKINNY! You look wonderful!

    By Blogger April, at 8:30 AM  

  • You are doing great with blogging! It is fun to keep track of you and your fun family!

    By Blogger Rorick Family, at 11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home