Happy Thanksgiving!!

We had such a great Thanksgiving! As you can see, all of us Gutzeit and Larson kids got together at Dad and Lisa's on Thursday. We had such a great time!!
On Friday, we had a nice relaxing day. Slept in, put up the tree...it was so nice! Friday night we went to a CR Roughriders hockey game with Mason. They, of course, lost, as they tend to do whenever Mason goes to a game with us! It drives him crazy!
Saturday, I took Mason to CR to get some new clothes for his senior pictures. He's such a great shopper. He in and out of stores in under 5 minutes! It was great! Saturday afternoon, Scott and I hung lights on the outside of the house. It took about 2 1/2 hours, but it looks great! I'll send pics.
Today we had Thanksgiving with the whole Gutzeit family at Aunt Julie and Uncle Rick's. It was so much fun! We played round robin type games. It was pretty cool! We then went out to Scott's mom's house and walked the turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy off in the timber next to their house. It was so nice out today! If it would stay like this and then just have a light snow dusting on Christmas...I would be way ok with that! More pics to follow!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home