Gutzeit/Porter House

Sunday, November 05, 2006

I'm so bad!!!!!



Ok, so I thought I would add a picture of my "kids" to hopefully make up for the fact that I have been sooooo bad updating this!! There's been so much that's happened, so I'll just hit on some of the high lights.

Maddie, Melinda's daughter, turned 5 on the 30th!! I'll post a couple of pics from her party.

Also Kaitlyn, Brenda's daughter, turned 9 on the 26th! She had a birthday party this past Friday. I met Brenda and the girls at the new super WalMart in Marion and we went onto Pizza Hut for supper and then went to see "Santa Clause 3". We had a really great time! The kids were wayyy more well-behaved than I thought they would be. I also thought Brenda and I did a great job keeping tabs on 10 kids!!

Saturday, the 4th, I got to spend the morning with Maddie Mo. Melinda was at work, so I picked Mads up around 7:30 and we went grocery shopping first. By the time we got to the checkout, Maddie says, "Aunt Lissa, do you have ANY groceries at your house?" I laughed for a solid 5 minutes on that one!! Since it's just the 2 of us, Scott and I usually do a big grocery shopping run about every 1 1/2 months. Of course we have to get the regulars like milk and bread...you get my drift. We got back to the house and played a few games of cards. She kicked my butt at War, Go Fish and Memory. I thought I would try and win a game, so I taught her how to play Kings in the Corner. She kicked my butt on that one too!! Little turkey!! ;-)

Saturday night Scoot and I went to CR. He turned 31 today, so we went to a hockey game and did some window shopping at Kay's Merchandise. They're going out of business, so they had LOTS of deals! The hockey game was a lot of fun! A couple of really great fights happened after the 1st period, so that made it even better! hehe

Today was a nice relaxing day. Scott slept in until about 10; I, of course, was wide awake at 6 am!! grrrrrrr Oh well. I made Scott his loaded meat pizza for supper. It was just about a perfect day!

Well, Extreme Home Makeover is almost on, and like April, it's my scheduled cry for the week! Hope everyone is doing well! Love, Melissa

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home