Gutzeit/Porter House

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas!!

Scott and I on Christmas morning at Steph's.
Christmas supper with Mom and Dodd.

A. Nancy, A. Linda, A. Julie, Dad and Grandpa
on Christmas morning.

Scott opening presents!!

Man do I love Christmas! We had such a nice weekend for the holiday. It started the night of the 23rd with Mom in Manchester. We stayed overnight in a hotel, went out for supper, visited, opened presents and relaxed. It was so much fun!! When we got home Sunday morning, Scott and I exchanged presents. Christmas morning we had the Gutzeit Christmas at my cousin Steph's house. They just moved into their newly built house and had their first official family break-in party!! Grandpa declared it a perfect "Gutzeit" house. It's wide open and sunny...just beautiful!! From Steph and Chad's we went to Scott's mom's house. It was so great to see Scott's 2 sisters and all of the nieces and nephews!!! We also had Christmas at Scott's dad's house later that night. It was a busy, busy day, but was so much fun! It seems like the days go by so fast when you're celebrating Christmas!! Hope everyone had a great day!!

1 Comments:

  • Yea!! Pictures!!! I'm so glad you posted a pic of your dad! I haven't seen him in like FOREVER!!!!!

    I had a great time Friday night, too. We'll have to get a group of locals together sometime soon!

    By Blogger Mel, at 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home