Gutzeit/Porter House

Sunday, January 07, 2007

January post...

Ok, ok, we all know I'm bad at updating this thing. Really not a whole lot new going on. Scoot and I had a great New Year's. Went to my aunt and uncle's, drank too many margaritas!! hehe Played lots of board games with family. Low key.

We're having a good time with our newest roommate, Macy. Kinda nice having my littlest sis around. (We get along much better now than we ever did!)

Scott had 2 weeks off over the holiday. (Rockwell shuts down at this time every year.) He decided after the 2nd day of no work and boredom that he needs a hobby. He decided to try out some of his power tools, and made us a really cool mailbox. I will post some pictures of it. He had a really cool idea regarding the red flag. He has a regular chimney painted tan, and then when we have mail to go out, we switch it and it turns into a red bricked chimney that Scott painted himself. He's so cool.

Yesterday afternoon, Melinda, Maddie, Macy, Mason, Dad and I went to the bowling alley in Monticello. We hadn't gotten together, just us and Dad, in a long time, so it was really great and so much fun!!

So much for the exciting Gutzeit/Porter house. hehe Hope I didn't bore any of you.

1 Comments:

  • It's just so nice hearing from you!

    By Blogger Mel, at 7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home