Gutzeit/Porter House

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

February Post



Here is Scott's latest purchase. He went to WalMart and found this sweater for Adison. I think she looks so cute!! Of course, I was one of those people that made fun of the pet owners that dress their animals and look at us now! hehe

Nothing new going on. Trying to stay warm in this freakin' freezin' weather....sheesh!! Scott and I have some excitement coming up in a couple of weeks. We'll have the Jacobs kids from Friday-Sunday the weekend of the 23rd. I'm pretty excited! Even though we only live 15 miles from them, we hardly ever see them, with everyone's busy schedules! I'll definately post some pics and I'm sure I will have some funny anectdotes from Kaitlyn!! hehe

Stupid cold keeps circulating around at work, this is my 2nd time with it in the past month and a half. sucks!! Scott has finally gotten it this time around though, so he's not thrilled! ;-)

Hope all is going well with everyone!

6 Comments:

  • Hope your cold doesn't get too bad! It's been 4 weeks, and I still have a cough left! Grrr!!!

    By Blogger Mel, at 7:49 PM  

  • Hey, good to see a post from you!!! Not that I can talk...as I haven't even started a blog yet ;) Hope you get/stay healthy!!! Kasia had a double ear infection last week and now Kevin has the same thing....and they're not even contagious?! I have had 3 bouts of mastitis in the last month. Yuck! Illnesses galore!!! We need to get together sometimes soon....email me when you get a chance and we'll try to coordinate schedules ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:14 AM  

  • More posting, please ;-)

    By Blogger Mel, at 7:17 AM  

  • It is March now, Gutz!

    By Blogger Rorick Family, at 11:23 AM  

  • Now it's April! I miss you!

    By Blogger Mel, at 1:01 PM  

  • Hello? Are you there?

    By Blogger April, at 8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home