I'm here, I'm here....
Man alive, things have been wacko the past few months. Sorry I haven't written anything. I barely had a chance to get on the computer most days.
As some of you may know, Scott and I have had a roommate since December, my sister Macy. Macy is finally back on her own, soon to be joined by her baby son, Xander, in July. So, while it was nice to be able to help Macy out for a few months, it's really great to have our house to ourselves again!!
So, since February we've had tons of stuff happening....new babies, weddings, Mason's graduation (you heard me right!), bronchitis, mono...tons of things. I have lots of pictures to post as well, but that will have to wait until tonight when I get home.
Just wanted to post something quick this morning to let those of you who read know that I'm still here...just trying to wind down after a whirlwind few months. I vow to be better now that I will have unrestricted access to the computer in the morning and at night!! Miss you!!
As some of you may know, Scott and I have had a roommate since December, my sister Macy. Macy is finally back on her own, soon to be joined by her baby son, Xander, in July. So, while it was nice to be able to help Macy out for a few months, it's really great to have our house to ourselves again!!
So, since February we've had tons of stuff happening....new babies, weddings, Mason's graduation (you heard me right!), bronchitis, mono...tons of things. I have lots of pictures to post as well, but that will have to wait until tonight when I get home.
Just wanted to post something quick this morning to let those of you who read know that I'm still here...just trying to wind down after a whirlwind few months. I vow to be better now that I will have unrestricted access to the computer in the morning and at night!! Miss you!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home