Gutzeit/Porter House

Thursday, June 28, 2007

Triathlon bound...

Well, it's that time of year again. I am once again registered to do the Danskin Triathlon in Chicagoland. My training has been pretty sporadic the past couple of months due to illness after illness, but I'm so excited to do it again! The best thing about this year is that I don't have to do the swim. They actually have relay teams for the tri as well as being able to complete it on your own. I don't know if you remember, but I had a pretty hard time with the swim last year. Sooo, this year Melinda and I are on a relay...she will be swimming, I will bike and we both will run. I am so excited about it this year! The whole group of us Gutzeit girls that are competing, include, Melinda, Aunt Nancy, cousin Erin, cousin Steph and myself. Tara is not competing this year, due to the fact that she just had baby Chloe 2 1/2 weeks ago. It should be a lot of fun! We leave Saturday, July 7th, and compete on July 8th. I will definately post pictures of it afterwards!!! Just wanted to let you all know that this is the reason I hadn't written in a couple of weeks. Take care!

3 Comments:

  • You are a stud! I'm so excited that you are doing that again. Have fun and we can't wait to see your pictures. :)

    By Blogger Rorick Family, at 5:30 AM  

  • Good luck, and have fun!

    By Blogger Mel, at 10:31 AM  

  • You ROCK! Can't wait to hear about it!! GOOD LUCK :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home