No fair!!
Well, another fair week has passed and I have once again escaped having to go!!! Even though the weather was much nicer this year, I still had no desire whatsoever to go. Scott ended up going for a couple of hours on Saturday to watch our neice, Kaitlyn, ride her horse. Scott said she was only going to ride in one event, so I didn't go. Kaitlyn ended up riding in 3 events and finished with 2-1st place and 1-2nd place!! WAY TO GO KAITLYN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saturday night, went to Aunt Nanc and Uncle Kirk's. We BBQ'd and they guys went outside, while us girls watched some home movies. Aunt Nanc had switched a bunch of VHS tapes over to DVD. There was some great ones of our family and then one of an old 9th grade volleyball game in Tipton. Anyone remember FUGAR???? I laughed so hard while watching that! It was pretty neat though.
Today, Scott and I slept in. I did some laundry and hung it out on the line. We then drove to Maquoketa to watch the new Adam Sandler movie "Chuck and Larry". It was pretty funny. Actually the 1st half was much funnier, but I really love Adam Sandler!!
Scott's out tooling around on his "popcycle". That's what Grandpa calls his motorcycle. He has really enjoyed riding that thing around. He keeps saying that he wants a big one like my uncle Kirk, but I told him that I would like to have our cars paid off and possible have a baby by then....we'll see who wins on that one!! hehe
Tommorrow is Macy's Dr's appt, so we will see if she will get induced tomorrow or sometime this week! I can't wait to meet Xander!
Saturday night, went to Aunt Nanc and Uncle Kirk's. We BBQ'd and they guys went outside, while us girls watched some home movies. Aunt Nanc had switched a bunch of VHS tapes over to DVD. There was some great ones of our family and then one of an old 9th grade volleyball game in Tipton. Anyone remember FUGAR???? I laughed so hard while watching that! It was pretty neat though.
Today, Scott and I slept in. I did some laundry and hung it out on the line. We then drove to Maquoketa to watch the new Adam Sandler movie "Chuck and Larry". It was pretty funny. Actually the 1st half was much funnier, but I really love Adam Sandler!!
Scott's out tooling around on his "popcycle". That's what Grandpa calls his motorcycle. He has really enjoyed riding that thing around. He keeps saying that he wants a big one like my uncle Kirk, but I told him that I would like to have our cars paid off and possible have a baby by then....we'll see who wins on that one!! hehe
Tommorrow is Macy's Dr's appt, so we will see if she will get induced tomorrow or sometime this week! I can't wait to meet Xander!

8 Comments:
OMG I TOTALLY HAVE TO SEE THAT VIDEO!! That would be a TOTAL riot to watch!!
By
Mel, at 4:27 PM
I thought it was FUBAR? What does the G stand for?
By
Anonymous, at 5:49 PM
Fight Until Goals Are Reached.
Powder Puff used FUBAR which was
F'ed Up Beyond All Recognition
By
Mel, at 9:25 PM
I remembered FUBAR as well! Which of course, made me laugh at what it meant. I still can't believe that some of the girls went for that 'slogan' as there were some 'innocents' in our class ;) Obviously, I was one of the ones pushing FUBAR?! Go figure ;) Ironic since I don't even drink at all now!? Ok, took me a lot of years and beers to get to this point but I'm done w/it now! FUBAR....how funny ;)
Gutz----Kevin, Kasia and I saw your hubby at the fair on Sat! We took Kasia around to see animals, etc! Was fun!!
By
Anonymous, at 10:29 AM
We sucked and I think we made up a lot of sayings for FUGAR! Naughty, naughty!
By
Rorick Family, at 10:58 AM
I was an "innocent" in HS! Didn't drink a drop those 4 years, not even at our senior party! Middle school, a different story..... ;-)
By
Mel, at 2:47 PM
I think I must have been included in that "innocent" group. That is until I started dating Scoot. Those damn Porters anyhow...bad influences! ;-)
By
mgutzeitporter, at 7:43 PM
Ok, I have to admit. I check your page a couple times a day waiting for an update as to whether or not you're a new aunt. If you know something, you better be clueing us all in!! ;-)
By
Mel, at 6:35 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home