Gutzeit/Porter House

Friday, July 20, 2007

Visit




I got to visit with Andi and her girls on Thursday night! I had such a great time! It was so nice to be able to see the girls in person, and it was so great to laugh and catch up with Andi. Here are a couple cute pictures I got of the girls when I was there. Can't wait to see you again at Thanksgiving Andi!!!

3 Comments:

  • I had a really nice visit too and it almost made me want to move back... until I saw a couple of our not-so-friendly classmates. I like the idea of you and Scott moving here instead! On the way home, I said something about Gutz and Libby corrected me and told me to call you Melis instead.

    By Blogger Rorick Family, at 11:01 AM  

  • Oh man, you'll have to email me to let me know who you say???? I talked to Scott about moving...he said that there are lots of jobs for him up there! When I talked to Dad about it, he was not as enthused! hehe I tried to sell him on the whole "no mosquito" thing, but it didn't work! ;-)

    By Blogger mgutzeitporter, at 7:41 PM  

  • oops, I meant saw....

    By Blogger mgutzeitporter, at 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home