Gutzeit/Porter House

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Xander Conrad Gutzeit






Here are pictures of my newest nephew, Xander Conrad Gutzeit. He was born Thursday, July 26th at 2:15 am. He weighed 7 lbs., 14oz and was 20.25 in. long. He's quite a little lovebug! I got to be in the delivery room with Macy during the whole thing, and it was something I will never forget!! Macy was such a champ thru the whole thing! Both Macy and Xander are doing great and got to come home tonight at 8:00. I think macy was ready to sleep in her own bed. Many more pictures and details to follow!

3 Comments:

  • A huge congrats to Macy! Xander's a DOLL! Congrats, Aunt Lissa!

    By Blogger Mel, at 7:17 AM  

  • Awwwwwww!!!!!!! He is so adorable! Congrats to Macy and you too, Aunt Lissa!!! I'm sure you are beaming with pride for both Macy and Xander!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:27 AM  

  • More pictures of that cutie, please!!

    By Blogger Mel, at 6:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home