Maquoketa Caves
Mason and I took Maddie to Maquoketa Caves a couple of weekends ago. Maddie stayed with Scott and I that weekend, as Melinda and Kyle were in Colorado on vacation. We had such a great time!!
1. Mason and I cheezin.
2. Maddie climbing into a cave for another photo op.
3. Mads and Aunt Lissa
4. Mads after she climbed into a small alcove.
5. Maddie didn't want to climb in here, she was afraid that there were spiders in there. Mason really had to talk her into it. It turned out to be a really cute picture.
6. Mason and Maddie in a cave.
7. Aunt Lissa and Maddie for one last picture.

1 Comments:
Gutz, I cannot believe how big Maddy is....or your brother, for that matter?! Looks like so much fun! I can remember taking Kylie there when she was about that age and she was in awe! They are such fun!
By
Anonymous, at 10:22 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home