New pics of Xander-bug
Last Friday Macy had her wisdom teeth out and needed some help with Xander overnight. Mason and I stayed over with her and had such a blast playing with Xander. He's getting so big and is starting to smile really big and looks like he is going to have a Gutzeit laugh, by the looks of his expressions.
1. Xander laughing at Uncle Mason!
2. You're so funny Mason!!
3. Maddie and Xander 2 weeks ago! I can't believe how much he's changed since then! AND...Maddie is now in kindergarten. She loves it! She has Mrs. Harms and likes learning about new things. She got a "Good Student" award last week. She was so proud of herself! They grow up way too fast!
4. Xander deciding if Uncle Mason is for real. He has on a onesie that says "I pulled an all nighter"....it just cracks me up!
5. I don't know what's up with his tongue always being out...it's pretty cute though.

2 Comments:
what a cutie! I'm sure you're such a proud auntie!!
By
Mel, at 10:49 AM
He is a cutie!! Keep those pics coming :)
By
Anonymous, at 1:46 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home