Scott's gone
Scott left for a Rockwell worldwide quality conference in Melbourne, FL this morning. Even though we have been obviously separated for longer than 6 days before, I'm really sad that he's gone. I did ok on the way to the airport, but then once we got to CR I was a bawling mess. 6 DAYS!!!! We've been separated for 6 months before and this is kicking my butt!! Anyhoo...
I do have lots planned this week to try and keep busy though. As some of you may know, tomorrow, the 5th, is Scott's 32nd birthday. He's always pretty tough to buy for. I usually fall back on the safe Cubs jersey/sweatshirt/pullover, you get the point. Well for his birthday this year, I'm going to be re-doing one of our extra rooms upstairs into a Cubs room. I ordered this really cool picture of Wrigley Field, from the 50s, for Christmas, and I wanted to do something he wouldn't expect for his birthday. I think I'm more excited to see his face when it's done than the actual doing...imagine that.
I'll take some before and after pics. Feel free to let me know if you have any suggestions, I'm sure Andi could think of a million and one things for me to put in the room. ;-) More later...
I do have lots planned this week to try and keep busy though. As some of you may know, tomorrow, the 5th, is Scott's 32nd birthday. He's always pretty tough to buy for. I usually fall back on the safe Cubs jersey/sweatshirt/pullover, you get the point. Well for his birthday this year, I'm going to be re-doing one of our extra rooms upstairs into a Cubs room. I ordered this really cool picture of Wrigley Field, from the 50s, for Christmas, and I wanted to do something he wouldn't expect for his birthday. I think I'm more excited to see his face when it's done than the actual doing...imagine that.
I'll take some before and after pics. Feel free to let me know if you have any suggestions, I'm sure Andi could think of a million and one things for me to put in the room. ;-) More later...

1 Comments:
OOOHHH! So excited and jealous about the Cub room! You are right.. I have a million ideas! Can't wait to see the pics!
By
Rorick Family, at 4:40 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home