More pictures
1. Uncle Mason and Xander before the final Thanksgiving dinner of the year.
2. Xander and Grandpa having fun.
3. Macy has had this huge stuffed gorilla for as long as I can remember. Well, we were going thru her things to donate to Goodwill and I tried talking her into donating this. (She lives in a small 2 bedroom apt) I, of course, made the mistake of taking a picture of Xanderbug in front of the gorilla....now, I don't think she'll ever get rid of it!! hehe
4. Xander is finally at the right size for Uncle Scott to hold him, and Xan LOVES his Uncle Scott. He smiles and coos at him...so adorable!!
5 & 6. Uncle Scott has already outfitted Xan in Cubbies outfits, right on down to a Cubs bottle. I think Uncle Scott likes the Cubs or something!! hehe

1 Comments:
So great to finally see some more pics and a blog from you, chicka!!! Can't believe how big Xander is getting! You are such a great aunt to those kiddos!!! Keep the pics coming....love to see you all :)
By
Anonymous, at 6:27 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home