Gutzeit/Porter House

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Past week...

This past week was my first full week back to work after the holidays. It was soooo long!! I was more than ready for Friday to roll around that's for sure!

Scott had a lead auditor class all this week from 7am-6pm, so we didn't ride together all week. I really missed talking with him on the way to and from work. Also, he didn't have email access...I'm used to getting 2 or 3 emails from him a day. Next week, back to riding together! Woohoo!

Friday night we had my Grandpa Gutzeit's 76th birthday party! Grandpa is still trying to get back to 100%, but was in good spirits anyway. Most of us girls are on diets, so we had soups and veggies for supper. Grandma makes the best homemade chicken noodle soup; she also made a huge pot of chili. Yummy!! The aunts were getting ready to head to Chicago on Saturday for the Barry Manilow concert. I told them not to take any drugs don't get too rowdy. They were so excited about it, I can't wait to hear if any of them threw panties....hehehehehe, just kidding!!

After Grandpa's party on Saturday, I stayed over night w/ Macy and Xander. Macy had to work Sat. morning, and I didn't want to get up at 4:30am to be up there in time. I can't get over how big Xan is getting. I took some pictures of him in his exersaucer...he really digs that thing. He's been reaching to people lately too. Man, if that doesn't melt your heart! Uncle Scott brought us Subway for lunch and hung out for a bit before going to his mom's. Xander just smiles away at Scott. He even reached for him. So cute!

Today, is going to be a workout morning, and then an organizational afternoon. I'm going to go thru my cedar chest, where I have tons of loose pics, and organize them and put them in photo albums. Fun, fun, but it has to be done.

Just a quick update on the weight loss. I have lost 6 pounds to date! Woohoo me! The first week of our "Biggest Loser" competition, we lost over 45 pounds all together!! We rock!!! I think it really helps to have a weekly weigh in, and be doing it with family members. It's just so inspirational!!! I'll keep you posted...

1 Comments:

  • Good for you, Gutz!!! That is awesome!!! That is so cool that your family is doing it together! I'm sure it does help a ton! Keep up the good work....you rock!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home