Updates...
We've had a busy couple of weeks! For starters, our oldest neice, Mackenzie, turned 15!! We had a birthday party at Pizza Ranch for her. I just can't get over how fast she's grown up. She is such a great kid: smart, funny, adorable as heck and just an all around good kid!
Maddie had a dance program, for Just for Kicks, a couple of weeks ago. It was so adorable! The first dance she kind of hid behind some of the other girls, but the second dance was to the Lion King and she did FANTASTIC!!!!! I took some pictures, but they turned out really dark. I'm going to try and get some better ones at her next program.
Xander now has his first official tooth! It popped thru last week and we can see the 2nd one trying to push its way out. Uncle Scott and I had him overnight last Saturday. He stayed up until 8:30, which we thought meant he would sleep in later....no such luck. He was up at 4:45!! The good thing is, he woke up smiling, ate his bottle and went back to sleeo until 8 am. What a good boy!!!
A couple weekends ago, I met up with Jen Hahn and we had a huge gabfest...a 3 hour lunch, seriously?!?! hehe I had such a great time chatting with Jen and then we went back to her house to see Kasia and Kevin. I still can't get over how much Kasia is growing!! She is such a doll!!
Scott and I are busy plotting our next "do it yourself" project. I think we may tackle the bathroom, but wait a couple months to do it. We'll see.
Maddie had a dance program, for Just for Kicks, a couple of weeks ago. It was so adorable! The first dance she kind of hid behind some of the other girls, but the second dance was to the Lion King and she did FANTASTIC!!!!! I took some pictures, but they turned out really dark. I'm going to try and get some better ones at her next program.
Xander now has his first official tooth! It popped thru last week and we can see the 2nd one trying to push its way out. Uncle Scott and I had him overnight last Saturday. He stayed up until 8:30, which we thought meant he would sleep in later....no such luck. He was up at 4:45!! The good thing is, he woke up smiling, ate his bottle and went back to sleeo until 8 am. What a good boy!!!
A couple weekends ago, I met up with Jen Hahn and we had a huge gabfest...a 3 hour lunch, seriously?!?! hehe I had such a great time chatting with Jen and then we went back to her house to see Kasia and Kevin. I still can't get over how much Kasia is growing!! She is such a doll!!
Scott and I are busy plotting our next "do it yourself" project. I think we may tackle the bathroom, but wait a couple months to do it. We'll see.

1 Comments:
You finally blogged! I keep checking!! I had SUCH a blast with you at lunch that day! We'll definitely have to do it again SOON!! WAY cute pics of the kids, by the way! They really do look alike! Love ya!
By
Anonymous, at 1:45 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home