Long time...
Things, they are a changin'. It's been a crazy insano month! For starters, on the weight loss front. I am now down 14 pounds and am able to jog 2 miles at a time. WOOHOO me!! I'm going to be doing a couple 5k runs this year, so my goal is to do the 5k in less than 30 minutes. Scott has joined me in the weight loss program and has lost an awesome 17 pounds!!! He's looking so great!
We have also decided to give the medicinal route another try on the baby front. I started my first round of clomid this month. My doctor gave me a schedule of when to take the meds and when to...you know. Well, I put the schedule on our calendar and instead of writing SEX in big letters on the days, I put a smiley face on them. Scott seemed to get a kick out of it. ;-) If the clomid doesn't work in the next 3months, we go onto the next round.
I'd been feeling really down in the dumps lately regarding all of the babies being born and people getting pregnant, etc, so that's why we're going this route.
Family news, I'm going to be an aunt for the 9th time!! Melinda is preggers and due in October. Maddie is beyond excited and seems to flop back and forth on if she wants a baby sister or a baby brother. Maddie is officially a jack-o-lantern! After having her top front tooth loose for 3 months, she finally lost her bottom front tooth! hehe Melinda ended up taking her to the dentist to get her top front teeth removed. By the sounds of it, her roots were very long and might not have come out for a long time. Her big teeth were already trying to push their way thru.
Xander is growing like a weed! He's sitting up, rolling over, saying dadada while looking at Macy. I think he's popping teeth as fast as Maddie's losing them! He's got his 2 front bottom teeth and loves to show them to you by biting your fingers!! What a stinker!! I am still watching him 1 day every other weekend for Macy since she's on that rotation at the senior home.
Macy passed her state boards and is now a cna. I couldn't be prouder of her! She's such a great mom and is really taking time to better herself as well. She's awesome!
Mason is still going to Hawkeye Comm. College. Still debatable as to whether or not he likes it. I think he just loves being on his own more than anything. He comes home every couple of weeks to spend time with all of us, which is great! I miss the little turd!
Dad has been having problems with his back again, so Mason has come down the past 2 weekends to help around the farm. Dad's renting some of his lots out for cattle, so he's got cow chores to do now. Scott and I went out and helped last Friday night, and then I went back out Saturday morning to do chores for Dad too. His MRI results come back tomorrow, so hopefully they will be able to tell him exactly what is going on.
Well, that's about all for now. Hope everyone is well!
We have also decided to give the medicinal route another try on the baby front. I started my first round of clomid this month. My doctor gave me a schedule of when to take the meds and when to...you know. Well, I put the schedule on our calendar and instead of writing SEX in big letters on the days, I put a smiley face on them. Scott seemed to get a kick out of it. ;-) If the clomid doesn't work in the next 3months, we go onto the next round.
I'd been feeling really down in the dumps lately regarding all of the babies being born and people getting pregnant, etc, so that's why we're going this route.
Family news, I'm going to be an aunt for the 9th time!! Melinda is preggers and due in October. Maddie is beyond excited and seems to flop back and forth on if she wants a baby sister or a baby brother. Maddie is officially a jack-o-lantern! After having her top front tooth loose for 3 months, she finally lost her bottom front tooth! hehe Melinda ended up taking her to the dentist to get her top front teeth removed. By the sounds of it, her roots were very long and might not have come out for a long time. Her big teeth were already trying to push their way thru.
Xander is growing like a weed! He's sitting up, rolling over, saying dadada while looking at Macy. I think he's popping teeth as fast as Maddie's losing them! He's got his 2 front bottom teeth and loves to show them to you by biting your fingers!! What a stinker!! I am still watching him 1 day every other weekend for Macy since she's on that rotation at the senior home.
Macy passed her state boards and is now a cna. I couldn't be prouder of her! She's such a great mom and is really taking time to better herself as well. She's awesome!
Mason is still going to Hawkeye Comm. College. Still debatable as to whether or not he likes it. I think he just loves being on his own more than anything. He comes home every couple of weeks to spend time with all of us, which is great! I miss the little turd!
Dad has been having problems with his back again, so Mason has come down the past 2 weekends to help around the farm. Dad's renting some of his lots out for cattle, so he's got cow chores to do now. Scott and I went out and helped last Friday night, and then I went back out Saturday morning to do chores for Dad too. His MRI results come back tomorrow, so hopefully they will be able to tell him exactly what is going on.
Well, that's about all for now. Hope everyone is well!

3 Comments:
Good luck making babies...look on the bright side, you now know when you need to shave your legs!
By
April, at 8:23 PM
wow, what is it with bad backs?
Happy baby making, DEFINITELY keep us updated!! PS- i have two friends that had twins after taking clomid ;-)
By
Mel, at 9:45 PM
I will say lots of prayers for you, Gutz!!! Have fun w/the 'baby making' ;) I can't wait for you to be a mom.....however it happens, you will be AMAZING!!! Love ya!! Jen Hahn
By
Anonymous, at 11:13 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home