Gutzeit/Porter House

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Not much new...

Not a lot going on lately. While the clomid hasn't worked (hopefully, yet)I haven't had any of the scary possible side effects that are listed on it. This month, while making my period 2 days shorter, it also gave me worse cramps. I can deal with that. I have noticed these 1st 2 rounds of meds, that I have acquired double cold sores (one on my top lip and one on my bottom)on the 3rd day of meds. I could do without that.

On other news, I chopped about 5 inches off of my hair a couple of weeks ago. I absolutely love it...Scott is still debating. ;-) I'll post a picture of the new 'do shortly.

While I have majorly slacked off in the working out department, I'm still watching what I eat and haven't gained back any of the 14 pounds that I had lost. Thank goodness! Scott, meanwhile, has now lost more than 30 pounds. He looks fantastic! I'll have to post a new pic of him too.

Hope all is well with everyone! Love Melissa

2 Comments:

  • All guys like long hair. It's someting in their genes. I don't get it.

    By Blogger Mel, at 6:06 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home