12 Years Later...

Scott and I celebrated our 12th anniversary on Saturday. I can't believe how fast the years have gone. As I look back on all of the stuff that we have done and where we've been, it's just amazing. I know I've said it before, but Scott was always a nice guys but he has turned into an amazing man. We laugh constantly, argue enough to make up afterwards ;-) and just overall enjoy each other's company. I'm really hoping that things work out on the baby front, so that we can share this happiness with a child. It's the only thing I would change. I've got it VERY good!!
Ok, enough of the mushy...here's what we actually did for our anniversary.
We started the day out by having a garage sale here from 7-12. We ended up making $190!! After that, we took a nap...correction, I took a nap. We left for CR aroun 2:30 and went shopping for new mattresses. That is our anneversary gift to each other...an upgrade from a queen to king size bed!! We went to Biaggie's for supper...YUMMY! Then did some more shopping. As a finale, we went to Cold Stone Creamery....OMG, I had the Cheesecake fantasy...I don't even want to think about how many calories are in it.
I'll have some birthdays, new babies,graduations, weddings attended and wedding dress shopping (I'm MOH for my friend Danielle's wedding!!) pictures to post by the end of this month. Crazy busy!! Toodles from the Porter house!!

1 Comments:
You two look MAAArvelous! What a nice story of happiness too. :) Keep up the good work. Can't wait to see you in July.
By
Rorick Family, at 4:55 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home